2001年9月7日

AI
We watched AI last night. Sue said that it's not as good as expectation. For me, it's okay, as I didn't expect anything. I've heard good things and bad things about this movie. So, I watch it without any bias. The movie itself seems to stimulate you to think the good and evil sides of the mankind. And the most important thing of mankind is to dream and work hard to make it come true. The robot boy has become a realy boy in his journey.

HALEY JOEL OSMENT is really good. I haven't seen many of his movies. The Sixth Sense is a remarkable one. "I see dead people" is a phrase I will never forget. His act is so real, and so convincing. The focus of AI is entirely on him, although Susanna's favorite is Teddy (the super toy). And I will have no wonder, if he wins the Oscar in the coming year. Actually he is the main reason why I watch this movie. If you want to see some good acting, this movie is recommended.

沒有留言:

張貼留言