2006年8月27日

漫漫長路

(First of all, my Chinese input is not moving at all. Writing blog in Chinese seems to be a forever deadline for me. But at least I got the subject right... I guess...)

Today, I had a very long walk. I started at TST. Then I walked along the back street. I passed Jordon, Mongkok, Prince Edward. I walked pass a few wet markets, small gardens with old people hanging around, empty fruit market, closed shops, etc. Then somehow I ended in Shek Kep Mei. Actually, I was lost, as I wanted to end in Shum Shui Po. So, I found my way to Shum Shui Po. And I of course brought my camera along. Took quite a few snapshots. Nothing special about those shots. But it's a very relaxing afternoon. Nothing with me but my camera and iPod.

http://vlikeit.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=13082&g2_fromNavId=x0aa58b10

But tomorrow is Monday again. Arrrrg.... I hate Monday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言