2006年8月30日

A Piece of Memories: Glorious Day

(Actually nothing really glorious.)

As I planned to write about my memories, this came first in my mind. No idea why. Anyway, when I was in the primary school, I was a very talkative person (still am). I believe this happened in P.3. I was so talkative that my teacher put 8 girls surrounding me. But I still managed to talk to the boys in the "outter circle". At that age, I was bound to the rule, boy talks to boy. So, the teacher gave up on me, and complained to my mom. And I think I was cursed because of that. 身在福中不知福, which made me end up being stuck in a boy's secondary school for 7 years!

Although the latter part is not quite pleasant, being able to make the teacher doing that was quite a "remarkable" experience for me, not to mention the fact that I was surrounded by girls. Those were the glorious days. HA!

沒有留言:

張貼留言