2006年8月26日

Coffee Break

After the session, I joined my friend to have a coffee in Crema. I found it to be a very nice place to "hei", although it's not convenient for me as locating in TST. The coffee shop is a lot busier than it used to be. I am sure good word of mouth does spread.

I gave some thought to what I said earlier today. I think the problem I have is not willing to feel content. As a Christian, although a confused one, 知足常樂 should be well understood. In most situation, I feel very contented and blessed. I have family to love me. I have money to spend. I have a good pair of eyes and and my finger to click the shutter. I guess what I hope is a recognition from the others. The proof of my existenece. And I believe it's quite common among 30mething.

Ah... I ran into a blog today (http://monkeybe.mysinablog.com/index.php). I don't know why it's titled "Life Sucks". The blog is so funny. I find the writer has a very interesting life. So, I don't understand why he thinks his life sucks. And I saw that he likes Kay too. His blog on Ksus2 is very detailed. Amazing. And feel shame on me with what I wrote. But then, blog is something personal. It's not for grading. And I am not good at expressing feeling. ;p

沒有留言:

張貼留言