2006年8月30日

A Piece of Memories, A Piece of Dreams

I was writing this in the MTR. But somehow the thing got deleted... What was I trying to say le...

Ar... Originally, I wanted to post something here other than a diary. Although no one really reads this blog but myself, I don't want to bored the only reader, myself. I thought about writing Thought of the Day. But then, I really doubt I could have so many different thoughts, even though with so many silly crazy things running in my head. Therefore, I am going to bring back the memories of mine when I was a kid. I have poor memory. But there are certainly some things which I can never forget. Same for little pieces of dreams I have, before and now. Getting late tonight after posting a comment on the other's blog. Better start tomorrow. So, stay tuned.

沒有留言:

張貼留言