2006年8月21日

歌神英雄傳 by 好戲量x 謝安琪


I've to admit that the main reason for going to see 歌神英雄傳 is Kay. I like to see drama. But the title of this one back me off a little bit. I still remember seeing its poster on the street. They're just using Kay's new album photo for the poster. At that time, the tickets were still not open to public. I needed to go to the web site, downloaded a form, and transferred the money to their back account first to save a seat. Kind of troublesome. But I like her voice so badly. Therefore, I made all those effort. And it paid off very well.

On a Sunday afternoon...

The seat is on the 2nd roll. Next to us is Eason Chan. Quite a hyper-active guy in person. He walked in after all the light shut off. And he's got his own light torch to light up his path. At that time, I thought what kind of person is so "experienced" in coming in a show late that he brings his own torch. Now, no wonder.

Anyway, so much about him. I came to see Kay. The drama itself is ok. The theme was clear. There were quite a few out of expectation. The overall performance was good, and high energy. And they made good use of the stage to perform. However, it's a shame that at the last 1/4 of the act, the thing was not very smooth. Problem with the arrangement, I feel. Same as the ending. Because the show last about 2.5 hours, the drop in attention really ruined it. If it could keep the flow going, it should be even better.

Finally, and most importantly, Kay. She is sooooooo sweet. The act began with her singing in dark. The voice was so different, as she was trying to pretend the style of the original singers. But I like her being herself better. I've never watched her so close in person. In fact, I like her voice before actually knowing what she looks like. In real person, she's a very sweet face. But I am still amazed by her voice. Soooooo sweet. Listening her songs is literally just like putting sugar in my mouth. Ha! The performance is good. There are some touching moments. And her voice can act. This is out of my expectation.

After the performance, just like a little fans, we'd lined up and got her autograph. And with my so-proud new toy, I took a photo of her. And again I can tell that she is much prettier in person than the photos taken in her albums. The photographers or stylists should be able to do better than that!


~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言