2006年8月26日

So many things running in my head these days. After cleaning my messy desk, I finally have a chance to slow down and think...

Feeling very empty recently. I tried to find things to fill up my time. But still feel very empty. I bet it's with the job. When I practise my trumpet, I pay my full attention. When I write my blog, I write down my true feeling. When I shoot a photo, I also do it seriously. Those volunteer works are also something I enjoy doing. But at work, nothing exciting happening. Feel like wasting my time, which a 30mething doesn't really have. I think the job itself is not boring. It's still challenging in some sense. Maybe it's just my expectation. I found myself being a very initiative person. Or I cannot get to the position I am today. I guess I just foresee something I cannot get in this job.

Photography. After getting my new toy, I want to shoot so much. Almost want to take a few days off just to hang around and shoot whatever I see beautiful. Too bad that I have so many meetings filling up my scheduler. But tomorrow is my chance. It's Sunday!!!

Trumpet. Bought a book for animation songs in Miyasaki movies. I bought one from Disney before. Very difficult!!! But this one is a lot easier. With some time, I think I can master a few. The trumpet itself is getting pretty dirty inside. Really need a good clean.

JAHK. The Junior Achievement programme is going to begin soon. Getting really excited. I don't know what kind of students I'd get. I don't know if I can really lead them and have anything good to share with them. Nothing but trying my best. I drag a friend along. Therotically, with our experience in setting up a business, we have no reason to lose!

The book. Progress: 0%.

Stomach ache. Got a stomach ache in the past few days. I believe it's something wrong I eat. Strange that there is no diarrhoea. It's just a constant pain from stomach. Then it went down to intestine. And then gone. Strange... He... But because of that, I couldn't really practise in the past week. Better squeeze some time, before getting humiliated in class again. Last time, my lips could not buzz at all without practising for a week. He...

Obsessed with Kay Tse. Is obsess the proper word? But her songs have really filled up my mind. Anyway, after seeing her performance, her songs have been playing on my iPod day and night. Technically, lunch time as well. Again, listening to her song is just like putting sugar in my mouth. Funny that when I told this to my buddy, he said I am still like a teenager. I think she is something more than an idol to me. But what's wrong being a teenager. Stay young, live longer, is what I told him. When I took a picture with my mentees, their parents couldn't believe that they have such a young mentor. I guess personally, no doubt that it's a good sign. At work, it's something difficult, as appearance is something people look at and judge on in the first place. But then, I don't care. Ha!

Talk a little bit more about Kay. Sometimes, I wish that she can do well in the future, so that she can continue to sing to us. But sometimes, I wish her not doing TOO well. I'd miss her as what she is now. Her first album is really good. If there is something for improvement, it'd be the packaging. The photos taken by Quist were too "serious". Nothing like the content of her album. To be consistent, I'd mix in more artwork. And use funny and crazy photos of Kay, something like the one in the blog. I don't even mind using some lomo photos, or even a row of circle cut fish eye lomo of her making funny faces. Although at that time she was having braces, I think it didn't really matter. Now, the feel is more towards the style of 我歌...故我在. It's a lovely song. But because the album has so many different varieties. The album design itself should be more flexible. On the other hand, it tells us that they're focusing on the songs a lot more than packaging. That's why we can hear the lovely songs from her. Ha!

沒有留言:

張貼留言