2006年10月11日

阿威覆診

V is back to SPCA to check his eye again today. The vet said that his eye is recovering very well. There is just a tiny spot of ulcer left. Just like a dust on the camera CMOS. All we need to do is to give him eye drop for the rest of the week. And go back for the final checkup later.

When I thought that the Z scratch mark by V on my arm is quite remarkable, the vet's arm was even worse! Her right arm was just like a map!!! I wonder what had happened to her earlier. I guess the mark is nothing comparing with the love for the animal.

The consultation costs $190. Then we bought another necklace for Julie. V has got one from the last visit. I think he likes to look pretty. But his mom doesn't think so. She thinks that I am just putting my perception on him. Ha!

Julie has never for a necklace before. After I put it on just now, she has been disappearing... Err...

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言