2006年10月29日

First Attempt on Wearing Contact Lens

This afternoon, I had my first attempt on wearing a contact lens. It took me almost an hour to get it on! Not to mention taking it off!!!

No matter how hard I pulled my eye lids opened with my fingers, it just kept on blinking as I put the lens close to my eyes. After many tries, I finally managed to put it on. It's actually quite comfortable. I'd imagine I would feel something on my eyes. But I didn't.

During the many tries, the hair of my cats kept falling onto the lens from nowhere! Lucky that I could see it and remove before putting it on my eye! Or else, this would be the first and last attempt!

Since it's just a piece of one-day lens for trial, I'd thought it doesn't hurt to ruin the lens as I took it out. But it turns out that taking it out is even more difficult than putting it in!!! Touching my own eyeball is not something I'd want to do everyday.

Sorry, I tried! Let me rest for a few days and try again later. He...

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言