2006年10月18日

3:15pm @ 豪華

Nothing is better than having a tea in 豪華. Actually, this was my lunch. I had a big breakfast during a meeting this morning. Therefore, no appetite at all during lunch hour. When I walked back to the office from Wanchai, I couldn't help but stop at 豪華 for a 茶走 and a toast. So relaxing!

The atmosphere in 豪華 at 3pm is so much different from during lunch time. During lunch, people like me go there for "proper" meal. Actually, it's not that proper, as it's either instant noodle or simple sandwich. But lots of people go there for a good cup of tea and the atmosphere. It doesn't have a wide variety of foods, but it's more than enough for us. Just like in Kay's song:

"我愛你個性樸素平民化
會教顧客暢快滿意如歸家
牛油餐包再配以百年濃茶
令倦透的身軀也昇華"

After 3pm, there are more people going there just to "hei". Mainly elder people. A cup of milk tea and newspaper, and you can spend your whole afternoon there. The bosses there are very keen on chatting with you. Today, the topic of the "forum" is the bus accident yesterday. I wasn't able to join their discussion. I read my book and listened to what they said. I wish I could stay longer. But before too long, I needed to head back to work. Sigh...

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言