2006年10月7日

Wrong Impression

I was chatting on MSN with my buddy in MBA today. Gee... It turns out that we have been knowing each other for almost 4 years! I really cherish friendship, especially with those who do not grow up with you. Different age, different background, but somehow it's like magic that we get so much in common. I am lucky to find one in the university, and one in MBA.

He told me his first impression with me was a serious hardworking student. Gee... He completely got it wrong. I don't know if somehow I project that "serious" image to the others. If you know me, you will know that I am just a silly guy. And may be because of that, I was assigned to a "serious" team in MBA. Although on personal side, I don't have much interaction with my own teammates. But I surely learn a lot from them.

Later, I had a good scream at him when he told me about this first impression. Then he said his group soon found out I am just another crazy guy like them. Since then, I become one of their team members.

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言