2006年10月29日

JA Meeting #7

Did we have quorum for a meeting at all? Only 6 out of 15 show up!

Christy called me after the class visit to Ming Pao. She told me that within that group of classmates, only she was coming back to the meeting. Together with some others who didn't need to do the visit, we only had 6 members in the JA meeting yesterday. I feel bad for my partner, as he spent a lot of time preparing his class today.

The excuses they gave were really merely excuses. Sigh... Christy came back, as she needed to do some other stuffs at school. But I am sure she knew I would be mad at her if she turned down on me. Because of nothing having enough classmates in the meeting, we ended up not able to move on for the company formation. But glad that my whole production team was present. It is important for us to plan our product production. Therefore, I am glad that we can at least move on for this issue.

Sometimes I feel that we cannot really blame on them, as they have so many different things need to do at school. Even for me, I'd go lazy if I could. On the contrary, I am glad that at least some of them are still enthusiastic in the programme. But I wish we can bring back the team spirit, and get all of them to participate soon. Or else, it'd be unfair to the hardworking ones.

We finished the meeting in 1.5 hour. It is shortest meeting we ever had! What a shame.


~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言