2006年10月18日

電話錄音機

I don't know if this is creativity or being 白痴. When I got my first answering machine at home for my personal phone line, I made quite an exceptional introduction message. That was when I was F.6. Because it really did sound crazy, some friends would actually call just to listen to that message.

And the message is:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, 歡迎參加 XXXX (my name) 有獎電話留信遊戲。請於 beep 一聲之後留低你o既姓名及電話。你將會得到o既豐富獎品就係 XXXX 盡快覆你o既電話.... Beep..."

I have no idea how I come up with that. But I have to say it's quite original. Ha!

And the funny thing is some people who dialed the wrong number actually thought that it's really a game, and left the name and telephone number. Of course, I was not silly enough to call them back. But maybe I should, and see how they reacted.... Ha!


~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言