2006年10月27日

MSN in Dream



Almost every night in the past week, I am chatting with part of the JA class in MSN. Since this Monday, I have got this nightmare. Actually I mentioned this earlier this week. I think it is when I am not able to talk to certain of them, I will have it. Basically, in the dream, I wake up, go to my computer, chat on MSN, get sleepy, back to bed, wake up, go to my computer, chat on MSN, get sleepy, back to bed, wake up.........

It's such a bad nightmare. I can't really sleep well! The brain cannot rest at all. The thing is it is so hard to read and remember what is read in the dream.


I remember reading somewhere that dreaming and reading use different part of the brain. So, one would imagine that it is not possible to read in dream. I did some search in the web today. In fact you can read in dream. It's because what you read is actually image created by yourself. Therefore, you are just reading what you imagine.

Now it explains why I am exhausted after the dream. I need to imagine what I write for myself to read. Then I need to imagine what the other replies me in MSN and transform it into text for me to read. Gee!!! I think I am getting crazy!!!


Tonight, I talked to whom I want to speak to. I think I should have a good sleep tonight. But I remember same thing happened on Wednesday. I thought I could sleep well. Then I dream of something else. Sigh...

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言