2006年10月24日

Dove - Campaign for Real Beauty

This is one TV commercial I really like recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCEZU4WlcDU

(I have no idea how to embedded it directly in the blog!)

Everyone is made beautiful. It is just our perception that make the difference. And as long as you have confidence in yourself, you will become beautiful.

Talking about confidence, we spent a little bit of time in JA Class talking about trust and confidence. For confidence, I think one thing is very true. 每個人都有自已的價值觀, 不必和人比較。 Just like the song they used in the commercial, True Color. If you measure yourself based on the other's perception, you will never see your own true color.

I really like the chorus:

But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow...

The only problem I found with this ad is the commercial intention behind the ad is quite strong. And who can beat a group of smiling kids? Of course they are beautiful. Ha!

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言