2006年10月5日

My Macbook is Back X 一山還有一山高

Last Monday, I drained the battery of my Macbook.  I didn't take it to recharge immediately.  And later that night, I found that it could not be recharged at all.

After doing many test and reset, it still didn't work.  So, I called up AppleCare on Tuesday.  He taught me to do the same tricks and of course no result.  Therefore, I carried the machine to the service center in Times Square for battery replacement.

The manager of this service center really knows how to hire people.  When the lady told me 3 weeks for the new battery to arrive, normally, I'd be screaming.  But to a pretty lady, err...  There was nothing I could do but wait patiently.

But last night, I got an email from Apple saying that the battery had arrived.  Gee...  They really know how to do the under-promise technique in service industry.  But isn't that a bit OVER under-promise?

Today I went back to the service center again.  I met a different girl this time.  And I can confirm that the service center manager is really good at selecting his crew.  But it doesn't necessary work for all people.  At least not for the Gwai Lo next to me.  "I have spoken to 5 different people on the phone and they told me to go to the service center.  Don't waste my time any more.  I won't leave until you get it fixed!"  And the thing he wants to fix is a earphone probably purchased through Apple Store, but not an Apple product.  I have no idea why he thinks they can fix it there.  But it seems that all the Gwai Lo I know behave the same, no offence though.  Like my boss, he would say exactly the same tag when he demanded for something.  What I mean by exactly is really exactly the same.  "I've spoken 5 times", "Don't waste my time", "Get it done or I won't leave", etc.  Do they learn this in school?

And why the topic of this blog is "一山還有一山高"?  The service center ladies lor.  Ha!

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言