2006年10月21日

JA Meeting #6



This time is my turn to deliver the weekly lesson. I talked about Delegation, Communication, and Trust. As the course moves on, we find problems here and there. Some of which is because of the lack of soft skills among them. But what can you expect from a F.6 students? I don't even know 1/2 of the things we teach in class after I work for a few years.


Too bad that I didn't have much time to prepare for it. Or I can probably make it a more interesting and interactive one.


3 students didn't show up this week. I am afraid a couple of them may not be well motivated. I guess part if not all is our bad. We want them to write a real business plan, unlike what JA has instructed us. The sample given by JA is too simple and superficial. If it requires a biz plan, we may as well show that what a real biz plan is. Therefore, we may be a bit harsh on them. Hope that we can get a balance soon.

Apart of that, we have got quite a nice product on hand. There are a few technical problems that need to be taken care of. Apart from that, we are on the right track.

Our CEO is not feeling well today. And she is still a bit confused with her role. I hope what I talked about delegation would help her understanding the situation a little bit.

There is a boy in the class. One of the most active students. He is very sweet. We like to make fun of him with some other girls. No bad intention really. But he is so cute that his face will glow bright red as we tease him. I told one of the girls to go after him. If she is not interested, I'd take her place. HA!


It's really nice to go back to school every Saturday. It's something I am looking forward to every week.

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言