2006年10月24日

To Blog or Not to Blog

A friend was asking me if he should start blogging. I told him it depends on what he wants to write. It could be quite "destructive".
Remember when I started to write blog, I tended to dig into the feelings. And as I digged, it's nothing but amplifying it. And the problem is it is easy to remember and write about the bad things than good ones. All the saddness and grief, complains and regret expand endlessly.


So, I think it's the motive and mentality of writing the blog that matters. If it's just another channel to get into a blind alley or 鑽牛角尖, it is no good. On the other hand, if there are people reading it and supporting you, it is actually not that bad to express the true feelings. Glad that I can get out of the alley... at least walking out from one to another. HA!


When someone writes a blog, it's a simple and good channel to share thoughts with the others. So, sometimes, as a blogger, I'd mind the feeling of the reader. There are some blogs which I am afraid to read. I can live with those with heavy emotion. But those with a line or 2 could be really confusing. Such as, "it shouldn't have happened." What's happened? Need help? Should I be asking? 多事! Ha! Nevermind...

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言