2006年10月4日

V is Sick

V always has problem with his eyes. This is to blame on Julie. It's quite a long story. Sigh...

Besides the fight, when Julie came, she brought some virus with her. I don't know what it is called, but I think it is not FIV (cat's version of HIV). Let me check with the vet next time. Anyway, both of them had a bad cold. Since then, although he was cured, he gets his tear gland blocked once in a while. Sometimes it gets infection easily. And when we came home last night, his right eye got so swollen that it could not open.


The last thing I want to do is to take him to the vet. But there is no choice for me. So, I took a morning off and brought him to SPCA. It turns out to be an infection. The vet (a very pretty vet whom I have never met) gave V some eye drops and an injection. V was trying to bite the vet. I guess he was not attracted by the beauty with the eye drop on her hand. Bad boy!!!

As we got home, V got so tired. I had to put a cap around his neck to prevent him scratching his eyes. Hope that he will get well soon.


~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言