2006年10月5日

JA Special Meeting #1

Taking a 1/2 day annual leave and go to have a lesson with my JA students this afternoon.  I want them to be some responsible managers.  So, no matter which departments they belong to, they have to come to my special class, Management Accounting.

It sounds a bit harsh to have some F.6 students understanding Management Accounting, while they have just learned how to do a bank reconciliation.  But I think it's just some common sense.  The main reason why I want them to learn management accounting is for them to understand how important they are to the company.  Without knowing the flow of the numbers, they will never learn how to contribute to the company profit.

Whenever I see them, I feel so happy.  Just like a piece of paper, you can draw so many things on it.  I am really looking forward to seeing them grow.  Again, I don't expect much.   Just a little bit that they find useful in the future would be more than grateful for me.

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言