2006年10月19日

鍥而不捨, 二顧 Crema

After another boring day, I was very looking forward to tonight. It is difficult to find an excuse to visit Crema on a weekday evening. But today I have one.

I like Crema because of its coffee and people. Although I am not a very people person who would chat with people working in the shop like my friend does, as long as I know they are nice people, I am comfortable enough.

Originally, my friend should be joining me. But he has some family stuffs need to be taken care of. So nevermind. I could drink alone.

I took a relax route crossing the harbor with ferry after a crappy dinner at KFC. Almost as soon as I crossed the harbor, the phone rang! The name shown on the caller ID display seemed to tell me that I'd die in 7 days. It was my Wanchai restaurant. The computer network was dead.

The thing I hate most in my job is IT. But the problem is no one else can handle it. After half an hour on the phone, I had no choice but head back. Crema was again so close to me, but so far to reach... I took the MTR from TST to Wanchai. Back to where I started.

There was a real problem with the network. But the temporary fix was quick. It only took me 15 minutes. Since it was not even 9, I decided to head back to Crema. There is no way I would waste tonight!!!

Silly, isn't it? But here I am sitting at Crema typing my blog. Feel sooooo good!

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言