2006年10月19日

Unforgettable Picnic

It's such a nice day today. How comes all my JA students are out there having a school picnic, while I am stuck in my office doing boring things?! To make me feel better, let me write a piece of my memories now. HA!

There is one picnic I still remember very clearly. It was in primary school, but I forget which grade. Actually, I don't even remember where we went. I just remember a very embarrassing event, which there is no way I can forget.

Because we were still in primary school, we need to wear our school uniforms for picnic. And on the bottom, we had shorts. Maybe I was too active running around the picnic site. Or maybe it was just because I was chubby. I tore my pants. In another word, 爆胎. It started from the inner joint of the left leg. I thought it was ok in the beginning, as it happens to anyone. But no matter how hard I tried not to put pressure on it and tear it further, the "break" still moved on. From the left to the right. It's probably not easy to imagine. But the end result is easy to imagine. I ended up wearing a mini-skirt. Sexy... Gee... Really want to throw up... At that time, I wanted to find a place to hide so badly!!!


That was so embarrassing. The "transformation" finished as we head back to school. We needed to walk up some stairs to gather in the hall. As I walked up the stairs, I could almost hear the last string broke. Some guys saw me, and they 細聲講大聲笑. It was so embarrassing that I didn't even want to let the teacher knew. Besides, I was very shy at that time, and is still the same even now.

My mom picked me up after dismissing from the school. I didn't remember anything after that. Probably got too tense and fainted. Ha!


~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言