2006年10月26日

Moliu Dialog: Don't make me wait...

While waiting for a phone call from the JA class, I started a moliu MSN chat with my partner. Waiting for their reply is really heart torturing. It starts with you not able to sit still. And you starts to worry thinking if there is something wrong you do. The heart starts to crumble. The guts will cramp together. And you will begin pulling you hair out... Am I crazy? HA!

J: Still no word from the class. OT?

T: maybe... no method la...

J: When is the last time you feel waiting is painful?

T: last nite... waiting for Z... (Z is a girl in JA)

J: I mean before JA.

T: dating w/ my wife... maybe..

J: Yeah... So many years before...

T: make u younger and u can die la.

J: Suddenly a song is echoing in my head. Mr. Michael Bolton's "Don't make me wait for love".

J: Oh baby, don't make me wait
Don't make me wait for love this time
No No I need you right now, I need you right now
Oh darlin', a love like this, a love like this
Is so very hard to find, don't make me wait
Don't make me wait for love

T: u're crazy now..

J: Yes. After-blog-syndrome.

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言