2006年10月16日

妄想症

When I first started writing a piece of memories, a piece of dreams, I thought it's easy. There are a lot of good and bad memories. However, when I dig through my dreams, 99.99% of them are just 妄想症. Sigh...

I don't do this now (I guess). But I used to fall into delusion, or as my friend said, 妄想空間. And there is just a fine line between day dreaming and delusion. You obsess with the latter. I guess it's because I was grown up as the only child of the family. I am used to imagine and play on my own. The best friend of my right hand is my left hand. Actually they had good time playing with each other, and defintely never had a single fight.

Out of the many silly day dreams, I wished to have a big family. I wished to have elder brother or sister looking after me. When I was a teenager, I certainly could use someone to talk to, especially when I was not talking to my parents a lot. Besides, my left hand was getting bored with my right hand. I guess they just run out of topics like old married couple. Although somehow this dream did come true, it is kind of too late and my siblings are too far from me.

As I grow older, I wish to have a younger brother or sister. This one, I can almost certain that it won't come true. But it's nice to have someone to take care of, and to be someone to look up to (if I have something for him or her to look up to).

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言