2006年10月2日

A Cat Joins Lucky in Heaven

I saw my JA student online tonight. She has got a cute cat photo on her MSN. Therefore, I asked if she is her cat. She said she was, and she was gone today. She has joined my Lucky in heaven.

Lucky was a long hair cat. A gift from my dad's friend. Actually, not exactly a gift. My dad's friend abandoned him because Lucky didn't live well with the other cats in the house.

Anyway. Lucky was gone when I as F.6 or 7. Kidney failure. When he was alive, I didn't spend much time with him. But when he was leaving, I found that I was losing a companion. I prayed and prayed before he was gone, hoping that God could take some of my life and give it to Lucky. But of course it didn't work.

After I had my own family, we decided to have a cat. We had V, and then Julie. We love them so much. I want them to have a happy and healthy lives with us. When they leave us someday, I don't want to have the same regret as I do with Lucky.

Back to my student's cat. She is actually a grandma. She was gone because of getting sick. Her daughter and grandchildren are still with my student's family. I am sure she will love them more than ever from now on.

~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言