2006年10月14日

JA Meeting #5

Today is not an exhausted day for me, as my partner does all the talking. HA!

The topic of the week is Time Management. These kids really got a lot of things to do. It'd be nice if they know how to organize their time and be more proactive in their lives. Therefore, my partner took a great effort sharing some ideas on 7 habits with them. Again,

I was talking to a friend the other day. It seems that my life starts after 6pm these days. That's when I start working with the students. Before 6pm, it's as if an empty soul being slaved by my company. After dark, it's when the action begins. And because spending too much effort in thinking and discussing with students and partner, I was falling asleep at work all the time. So embarassing.

This is actually another very worrying week for me. All the students were very busy at school. I don't recall myself being that busy at those days. Anyway, our product is quite complicated and laborous. My worry is not them doing not good enough. I am just worrying about the pressure on them. When I heard that our designer were upset because not able to finish the design earlier, I felt very awful. Same as when I heard one saying one moment that she would put effort on it because we spend so much effort on them, but at the next moment, she said she wanted to give up because of the pressure here and there. I hope that we can help them getting through the coming few tough weeks. They enjoy the programme should be our top priority.

Today, we had a birthday party during the meeting. Kind of a bonding exercise, or excuse to have fun. Hope that it'd lose them up a little bit.

My frend said that I am too attached to them. It's probably true. After another 13 weeks and the programme finishes, I cannot imagine how empty I would be. It'd be a lot worse than finishing my MBA, I am sure. But it's ok. If I do, it's not me. Cherish this moment is always my motto.



~ Lindberg


沒有留言:

張貼留言